Cosplay blog!!

Hell-Oh~! This is Shion-S3esther! On this blog you can find my cosplays, dances, drawings, pictures, hobbies and thoughts xD
Hell-Oh~! Yo soy Shion-S3esther! En este blog encontraréis mis cosplays, bailes, dibujos, fotos, aficiones y rayadas mías xD
Hell-Oh~! Shion-S3estherです
!このブログでは、私のコスプレ、踊ってみた、ドローイング、写真、趣味や思考を見つけることができます^^ よろしくお願いします!

jueves, 23 de noviembre de 2017

Títulos - Titles

Hell-Oh! He estado pensando en los títulos de mis vídeos… Ya los he modificado varias veces, pero estoy segura de que lo volveré a hacer xDD
Hell-Oh! I’ve been thinking about the title of my videos… I changed them many times, and I’ll do it again for sure xD

Ahora voy a poneros ejemplos de, más o menos, cómo lo he ido cambiando.
Now, I’m showing you examples of how I’ve been doing it xD

1º simplemente escribía los datos del vídeo, separado con guiones.
1st I’d just write the info in between hypens.

Song title/what I’m doing - Group/anime/game/proper name of the thing I’m doing/character’s name 

eg. My 1st video: Tasogare no getsuka Katanagatari カタナガタリ-

2º decidí poner mi nick en el título también, y cosas como si usaba cosplay, era un baile, una canción o una práctica.
2nd I decided to add my nick to the title, and stuff like dance, sing, cosplay, practice…

S3+other people if collab +cover/character’s name Cosplay/practice/exhibition/cosplay-dance-karaoke contestSong title/what I’m doing - Group/anime/game/proper name of the thing I’m doing - character’s name Cosplay/practice/exhibition/cosplay-dance-karaoke contest

Eg. My 4th video: S3 dance practiceSmoky thrill - The Idolm@ster

3º pensé que quedaba algo confuso con tanta información, así que incluí unos paréntesis.
3rd I thought that the titles looked confusing and I added brackets.

S3+other people if collab +cover/character’s name Cosplay/practice/exhibition/cosplay-dance-karaoke contestSong title/what I’m doing Group/anime/game/proper name of the thing I’m doingcharacter’s name Cosplay/practice/exhibition/cosplay-dance-karaoke contest

Eg. S3 dance practice with Iori CosplayKamisama no Birthday The Idolm@ster

4º comencé a añadir japonés a los títulos. *Cursiva: quiere decir que esa info la ponía en cualquiera de los los sitios.
4th I added japanese. *Italics: it means I put that info in either places.

S3+other people if collab +cover/character’s name Cosplay/practice/exhibition/cosplay-dance-karaoke contestSong title/what I’m doing Group/anime/game/proper name of the thing I’m doingcharacter’s name Cosplay/practice/exhibition/cosplay-dance-karaoke contest + 踊ってみた/歌ってみた +Titles in japanese sometimes.

Eg. S3 song coverGO MY WAY!! The Idolm@ster ~ アイドルマスター」 歌ってみた

5º Entonces comencé a dudar sobre qué debía poner entre paréntesis, si los títulos o los grupos/anime, y así es cómo lo he intercambiado varias veces…
5th Then I started with my doubts about what should be in between brackets: the title or the group/anime. And that’s how I changed it back and forth at least 3 times by now.

S3+other people if collab +coverGroup/anime/game/proper name of the thing I’m doingSong title/what I’m doingcharacter’s name Cosplay/practice/exhibition/cosplay-dance-karaoke contest + 踊ってみた/歌ってみた +Titles in japanese sometimes.

Eg. S3 dance】 The Idolm@ster Kosmos, CosmosIori Cosplay 踊ってみた

6º Actualmente está así (En general)
6th Nowadays it’s like this (In general)

S3+other people if collab +coverSong title/what I’m doing Group/anime/game/proper name of the thing I’m doing」 を踊ってみた/を歌ってみた + character’s name Cosplay/practice/exhibition/cosplay-dance-karaoke contest. +Titles in japanese sometimes.

Eg. S3Hana Tsubomi Yumemiru Raphsodia Alma no Michibiki~ 「The Idolm@ster OFA」 を踊ってみた Ranko Cosplay


También he de decir que solía poner junto a mi nick si era baile, canción, práctica o si llevaba cosplay. De estas cosas sólo ha sobrevivido si es una cover musical, porque si es más visible, nadie hará click en mi vídeo por error, creyendo que es la canción original. Personalmente, cuando busco una canción, me da bastante rabia que no indiquen en el título si es una cover y, aunque yo simplemente cierro el vídeo, sé que no todo el mundo es así. El resto o no lo pongo porque es obvio, o lo pongo al final del todo.
I must add that I used to write with my nick if the video was a dance, a song cover, a practice or if I was wearing cosplay. Of all these things, I only put if it’s a song cover, because if it’s visible, no one’s going to click my video by mistake, thinking it’s the original song. I don’t like when I’m searching for a song and I click covers by mistake because people don’t say so on the title. And, though I simply close the video, I know other people aren’t like me. The rest, I put it at the end of the title, or I omit it if it's too obvious.

Lo dicho, seguramente voy a volverlo a cambiar en el futuro xD Pero, me gustaría saber: ¿creéis que los títulos están sobrecargados? ¿Se ven claros?
Hasta otra!!!
As I said, I’ll surely change the titles again in the future xD But, I want to know, what do you think? Have the titles too much info? Do they look clear enough?

See ya~!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario